Opens – Feb 1st, 2019
Closes – Jr. & Sr. Rally Cap – Apr 1, 2019
– Mosquito to Midget – Mar 15, 2019
2019 Registration Fees
|Age Group||Birth Years||Total Fees|
|Jr. Rally Cap||2012 – 2014||$155*|
|Sr. Rally Cap||2010-2011||$180*|
|U13 (Pee Wee)||2006-2007||$300|
*Registration fee includes Cardinals jersey shirts
- Jr. Rally Cap – Players born in 2012 who have played a year in Jr. Rally can choose to register in either Jr. or Sr. Rally Cap.
- Sr. Rally Cap – If you wish your Sr. Rally age child to try out for Mosquito, please register in Mosquito. If your child ends up playing Sr. Rally, your total registration will equal $180 + $40 non-refundable try-out fee = $220.
- Bantam AAA – Bantam AAA will be changing to a city-wide format for 2019. There will no longer be Bantam AAA at the zone level. Players trying out must register with both the SBAAABL and their respective zone. The tryout fee must be paid at that time with SBAAABL only, and following tryouts players will pay their regular season fees to either the SBAAABL or their zone. Register Here. Don’t forget – you still need to register with the Cardinals.
We are offering the following methods of payment (please ensure your child’s name is clearly identified in order that we can match payment to child):
– Cheques to be mailed or dropped off at 1713 Ewart Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7H 2L1. Made payable to Saskatoon Cardinals Baseball. Cheques can be post dated to April 1, 2019.
– Interac Email Transfer – please send these payments to email@example.com and make the password cardinals.
Payment must be received before your player can participate in evaluations.
Any questions about the evaluation process? Check this out!